cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice

Kloihofer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Accidentally submitted twice or was charged twice $20 for my US roaming pack. 

Mused the money to buy the pack but need the rest reimbursed - how can I do this? 

6 REPLIES 6

@Kloihofer wrote:

I’m not going to have a next months payment. I’m only in Canada for a month. 

How do I speak to a representative? The chat not just sends me in circles. 

The only way to do that is to send a private message to Moderator_Team.  That can be done through this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Kloihofer

Hello, thanks for reply. But this is a one off. 

I’m not using the service beyond the initial period. 

When asked to put in $20 for the additional romancing pack. I sent it, but the screen did not change, so I sent it again, but apparently the first one did work - so now I just need the $20 back. 

Kloihofer

I’m not going to have a next months payment. I’m only in Canada for a month. 

How do I speak to a representative? The chat not just sends me in circles. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Kloihofer wrote:

Mused the money to buy the pack but need the rest reimbursed - how can I do this? 

Same roaming pack can't be bought twice so if $20 is in account balance, I would let it be.  Public Mobile has a policy of no refunds, but if moderators agree to refund, it could take weeks.  The $20 can be used for future.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kloihofer 

Moderators do take time to get back to you and even longer to re-emburse.  

Do you have extra $20 in your available funds?  Then you can use for your next month's payment.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kloihofer wrote:

If you're certain you were charged twice, you'll need to send a message to moderator for their help...

It could take up to 48 hours for a response, so please be patient. ..Click this to message moderator

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.