cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?

I am in the same situation.Can someone please reset my plan. I topped up and would like the 1 gig 4G LTE Canada wide and international text plan.It has been 24 hours without a phone already and I already emailed the moderator.Cheers.587 599 9229

Mayor / Maire

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?


@MoeElmi613 wrote:

I am in the same situation.Can someone please reset my plan. I topped up and would like the 1 gig 4G LTE Canada wide and international text plan.It has been 24 hours without a phone already and I already emailed the moderator.Cheers.587 599 9229


 @MoeElmi613: Give it another try. Apparently just today you can change your plan and get it going when suspended.

Let us know!

Mayor / Maire

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?


@z10user4 wrote:

@MoeElmi613 wrote:

I am in the same situation.Can someone please reset my plan. I topped up and would like the 1 gig 4G LTE Canada wide and international text plan.It has been 24 hours without a phone already and I already emailed the moderator.Cheers.587 599 9229


 @MoeElmi613: Give it another try. Apparently just today you can change your plan and get it going when suspended.

Let us know!


@z10user4 might not work. It sounds like you need to change your plan first before topping up.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?

I changed my plan and restarted my phone.Still a no go.Please advise.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?

Hey I just want my usual plan 45 month what ever free incoming out going free texting same data money there was don’t no what happened fix it please

Mayor / Maire

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?


@JaysonBuysse wrote:

Hey I just want my usual plan 45 month what ever free incoming out going free texting same data money there was don’t no what happened fix it please


A bit of nonsense going on there.

What's happening? What is your renewal date? What Available Funds do you have?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?

How does one get ahold of a moderater? I'm just lost here. Paid my bill but I'm not reconnected. Cant speak with anyone

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?


@questgoddess wrote:

How does one get ahold of a moderater? I'm just lost here. Paid my bill but I'm not reconnected. Cant speak with anyone


Send a private message to the @Moderator_Team make sure you include your account number, phone number, and describe your problem.