cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid my bill and changed my plan for next month but my line is still suspended?

Akopianaite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I PAID my current plan and changed my plan for next month to be $150 instead of $220 and now it is saying I need to PAY the $150 to reactivate my plan even tho i did pay $220 yesterday!!!! HELP!

17 REPLIES 17

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@questgoddess wrote:

How does one get ahold of a moderater? I'm just lost here. Paid my bill but I'm not reconnected. Cant speak with anyone

Send a private message to the @Moderator_Team make sure you include your account number, phone number, and describe your problem.

questgoddess

How does one get ahold of a moderater? I'm just lost here. Paid my bill but I'm not reconnected. Cant speak with anyone

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

Hey I just want my usual plan 45 month what ever free incoming out going free texting same data money there was don’t no what happened fix it please

A bit of nonsense going on there.

What's happening? What is your renewal date? What Available Funds do you have?

JaysonBuysse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I just want my usual plan 45 month what ever free incoming out going free texting same data money there was don’t no what happened fix it please

MoeElmi613

I changed my plan and restarted my phone.Still a no go.Please advise.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@MoeElmi613 wrote:

I am in the same situation.Can someone please reset my plan. I topped up and would like the 1 gig 4G LTE Canada wide and international text plan.It has been 24 hours without a phone already and I already emailed the moderator.Cheers.587 599 9229

@MoeElmi613: Give it another try. Apparently just today you can change your plan and get it going when suspended.

Let us know!

@Anonymous might not work. It sounds like you need to change your plan first before topping up.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-while-in-suspend/m-p/282776/highlight/true#M19671

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoeElmi613 wrote:

I am in the same situation.Can someone please reset my plan. I topped up and would like the 1 gig 4G LTE Canada wide and international text plan.It has been 24 hours without a phone already and I already emailed the moderator.Cheers.587 599 9229

@MoeElmi613: Give it another try. Apparently just today you can change your plan and get it going when suspended.

Let us know!

MoeElmi613

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hl odd.  Questions:

1) What exactly did you purchase?  Did you purchase the US Roaming Texting and US Roaming Talk add-ons spearately (at $8 each), or as part of either the $15 US Roaming Talk+Text bundle or the $20 US Roaming Talk+Text+250MB Data bundle?

2) If you bought the talk and text add-ons separately, are you 100% sure you purchased the US Roaming Talk add on (for $8) rather than one of the two long distance minutes add-ons (400 mins for $15 or 200 mins for $8)?  The long distnace minutes are only for use to make calls to other places while you are physically in Canada.  

3) Are you certain you completed both steps of the 2-step process when you purchased the US Roaming Talk add-on?

4) If all of the above checks out--have you tried rebooting your phone?

EDIT::  After re-reading your post @hl, I'm not 100% sure that question 2 above is the cause.  You bought the wrong add-on.  The 200 mins add on is for making long distance calls to the US (and/or other parts of Canada if you're on a province-wide talk plan) but only while you are in Canada.  To get talk time in the US, you need to purchase the US Roaming Talk add-on for $8.  It gives you unlimited outbound minutes to any numbers in the US or Canada plus unlimited inbound minutes from anywhere for exactly 10 days while you are physically in the USA.

To resolve: go purchse the US Romaing Talk add on for another $8, and when you return to Canada, contact the moderator team to see what they can do for you for your acccidentally purchased 200 min add-on.  To do that, see here:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hl

I have paid for 200 minutes of US talk minutes add I am in the states and will need to talk to Canada but now the phone still says I don't have a plan? ?? The roaming for texts is working though? 

@Akopianaite Food for thought: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Perfect.  ...and to fore-warn you, the moderators answer the private messages in the order they come in so it may take a short while for you to get your reply.  Patience is key but they will have the answers to your problem - rest assured.

Wdavery

Last time I contacted them they replied VERY quickly. Hopefully you can get this all sorted out tonight. Good luck to you.

Akopianaite

Thank you i have done this I am waiting for a response as this is a business line

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Akopianaite

Follow @Wdavery's advice, they'll be able to review your account and get everything sorted out.

Akopianaite

Thank you

Wdavery

Send a private message to the @Moderator_Team make sure you include your account number, phone number, and describe your problem.

They should be able to sort you out!

Need Help? Let's chat.