cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for my plan but it didn’t add on

Awa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I just aid for my plan earlier this morning but I am unable to use it as it hasn't added on

10 REPLIES 10

@Awa wrote:

Okay I'll do it now

Did restart help? Does your account show that the plan is active and you have 0/mins and 0/250mb of data (or something similar) now?

@Jb456 wrote:

When your phone is on does it say public mobile on the top left and shows bars for a signal?

A small bit of potential misinformation there, i.e. maybe YOUR phone shows "Public Mobile" on the top, left, but that doesn't mean everybody else's phone does..... my phone shows it near the bottom, middle area of the screen.....

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone do you have so we can check if it has the right frequency to work on Public Mobile?

Also is the phone unlocked? When you put PM sim in do you get any message like "enter sim unlock code"? 

When your phone is on does it say public mobile on the top left and shows bars for a signal?

Awa

Okay I'll do it now

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Awa wrote:

It says I've paid for it I got 100mins 250mb but it's not working

Try rebooting your phone.

Awa

It says I've paid for it I got 100mins 250mb but it's not working

Awa

My plan I paid for it

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Awa check to see if the funds are in your account. Purchasing a addon is a 2 step process . First you add the required amount and then you purchase the add on . Use @Jb456 'slink to see how it's done.

Please clarify this. Are you saying that you paid for your plan and it isn't working? Then try @ChuckYeah 's solution to attempt to provision your sim correctly.  

If you bought an add on and it isn't showing up, or @ChuckYeah solution fails. Contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).  Welcome to PM .

@Awa wrote:

Hey I just aid for my plan earlier this morning but I am unable to use it as it hasn't added on

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Awa Had your plan expired and then you tried to reactivate it. If so, try making another $1 payment and attempt to reactivate it again. It has worked for many others.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Are you referring to an add-on? Or your actual plan?..if you log into your account what does the status of your account say? If it's in regards to an addon.its two steps to buy an add-on. guide beloww

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.