cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for US talk and Data $15.00 why didnt it work while I was there?

krj754
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid for US talk and Data $15.00 why didnt it work while I was there in the USA?

5 REPLIES 5

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thing is, I have never seen a addon that is talk and data that is $15. All the plans are preatty much the same for each province. So I'm confident each province has the same addons as well. This is where you should of purchased it. public2.PNGIs this correct?

If it hasn't been 10 days yet since you purchased it and you are sure you purchased the right one you should see it still when you login and click "plans and add ons".

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you updated your APN settngs:

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Which US cell network were you connected to?

krj754
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It took the $15.00 off the balance in the account, but i had no data of talk while i was there. If the money is taken isnt that all I havr to do?

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not seeing a bundle that is text and data for $15. Are you sure you didn't accidentally added long distance instead of US roaming? These are the only bundles available for US roaming.public1.PNG

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@krj754 Did you double check that the add-on is added to your account? If you completed the 2 step process of adding balance and then purchasing the add-on again, it should've showed up on your self-serve account. If it was added, did you have Roaming turned on?

Need Help? Let's chat.