cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for 200 min US Canada add on but it's not active

marinartw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid for 200 min US Canada add on but it doesn't show up in my Add Ons list, and I can't place any long distance calls.

The 8$ transaction shows up on my account.

What to do please?

Thanks

Marina

6 REPLIES 6

@lazimian wrote:

Is it possible to answer my question? I paid 8$ adds one, but it appears" consumed". The system recognized it as my monthly fee. But my monthly payment is next 10 day.

i should pay monthly fee first and then use adds on?

Please explain

@lazimian   Since the Moderator team has asked you to contact them privately but not provided a link, here's the link to private message Moderator_Team if you haven't done so already:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there, lazimian!

Please contact us in private and we'll be happy to assist you! 🙂 

Kindly,

Public Mobile 

lazimian

Is it possible to answer my question? I paid 8$ adds one, but it appears" consumed". The system recognized it as my monthly fee. But my monthly payment is next 10 day.

i should pay monthly fee first and then use adds on?

Please explain

marinartw

Yes it worked! Thank you

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let us know if it's working now @marinartw

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the $8 in "Available funds", or do you see the long distance minutes in your add on section on self-serve. Adding add ons here is a two step process. You completed the first step by adding the $8. The second step is again selecting the long distance add on, and it will use the $8 from the available funds section of your account

Need Help? Let's chat.