cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PUBLIC MOBILE CLOSING FOR GOOD

Public Mobile will most likely be closed for good and all it's emlpoyees will lose their jobs.

This due to their many many violations against the CCTS regulations. So please start looking for an alternative provider. Public Mobile in their lastest disaster cost me a fortune in lost revenue in which they are liable for not providing services as promised. I changed my plan and last autorenew they charged my card and refuse to give services as required by law and promised in their agreement.

My Public Mobile account also shows they charged my card 108.00 and Visa confirms they charged over 120.00. They currently want me to pay again for my old plan again on top of the Visa debit and then offer to change my plan again but not till next auto pay in three months. I tried to change the plan again to the 3G per 90 day and it also says I do not have sufficient funds. Even though it's a much lower plan and I even have credit in my account as well. I paid as agreed and the will not turn on my service or reply to my email. Ironicly I was delivering PM sim cards for new new PM customers and they discontiued my service so was not able to get more customers for PM due to lack of communication with the new potential PM customers. Last time I emailed PM they took about 2 weeks to reply to my email. PM is liable because of signifact financial loss to me by not honoring their service agreement required by law. My reputaion has been damaged due to this issue as I am a very proffesional and reliable person and people were relying on me when PM cut my service that was paid up in full. They have access to my card and were authorised to charge whatever was needed to top up. Currently my account says $0 but in transactions it shows 108.00 charged to my Visa (actual charge is over 120.00) with a balance of 126.00 available. I need to do business as we speak and am unable do to PM's failure to comply with regulations and it's service obligations and agreements. PM was notified 24 hours ago  and has not rectified to or responded to my request for my autopaid service to be active and functioning.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: PUBLIC MOBILE CLOSING FOR GOOD

smiley2.gif 

I find the post title a little confusing and inappropriate....

I am sorry for your issues but I am sure they can be fixed by one of the mods.  @Mary_M or @Shazia_K can have a look into your account as soon as they are online again.

Just wondering why you didn't take the time to come to our very helpful community, where issues get resolved within hours.

Hi @zip,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this kind of problem. I guess you didn't contact the right person, so you didn't get the service you want. Please send a private message to @Shazia_K@Mary_M or @Saray_O and the issue will be fixed asap. I know it's frustrating, but you'll get a satisfaction answer. 

Yours,

JaK

@zip;

I can understand your frustration, but do you have any collaborating info to your assertion that "Public Mobile will most likely be closed for good and all it's emlpoyees will lose their jobs"? How do you know that they have "many violations against the CCTS regulations", and that they are serious enough that it would force thier closure? That may be what you would like to happen, but is irresponsible on your part to post that it is going to happen without any evidence, so please elaborate.

Highlighted

Hi @zip

I am terribly sorry for this inconvenient! I understand your frustration. We are not closing anytime soon, however. 

It seems that your plan did not change even though AutoPay took out the right amount from your bank account ($108+tax). I have rectified the problem for you and your account is now active with the $126 plan that you wanted. Could you reboot your phone so it registers the change? 

Cheers, 

Saray 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.