cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: PSA: PM email registration promos are fake!

@Bill888 

Ok now if sounds like you're messaging with pc optimum customer care trying to resolve a points inquiry!! Have a good look thru your computer.......trash bin, spam, archive, photos, gallery is it possible you accidently sent it somewhere and you forgot? Important folder? Files? Sd card? Mp3 file?

Highlighted
Oracle

@Bill888 wrote:

Just going around in circles again. Back to the beginning. : did you get an email confirmation? Send us proof, blah blah blah. Stop beating about the bush and say outright we stole your money and have no intention of giving it back. At least have the guts to say that PM!

I understand you are frustrated and I do hope this works out but how have they stole your money?  You got the 30 days service you paid for and yes you are waiting for the credit but as you said you didn't renew again they haven't stolen anything from you.  As stated the first signup promo offer did come with a confirmation email.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Never ever got any email confirmation. Even registered 2 different emails for the promo because was wondering why didn't get any confirmation, but never got any on either. Used the EXACT same email registered to sign up.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

As stated the first signup promo offer did come with a confirmation email.

@ShawnC13 

How certain are you of this? The most recent one does not. I tried one for interest. No confirmation email.

As for the rest of the woes...

Highlighted
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

As stated the first signup promo offer did come with a confirmation email.

@ShawnC13 

How certain are you of this? The most recent one does not. I tried one for interest. No confirmation email.

As for the rest of the woes...

@z10user4, the first time people had to sign up to get in on the promo an email was sent out.  It came out many days later and some had already activated by then but it did come out.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

The 30 days free and the 3gb data promos (The first 2 email promos) did get email confirmations of registration on may 13th and may 29th respectively. The $10off/6 months did not. The current sign up offer of 1gb bonus data/6 months has not......yet?!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 

A problem doesn't mean fake promo. The promo is real but something went wrong. If conditions were followed, they will fix it.  I know that it's a hassle.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just a simple question: Have you checked your junk mail or spam folder for the confirmation email? Sometimes we forget that an email can be wrongly flagged as JUNK by well-meaning software.