cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PSA: PM email registration promos are fake!

sad, Moderator_Team please help

Highlighted

I have the 2nd month free promo from may 5-7. Fulfilled every single thing required of that promo. So great...PM will now use the excuse I didn't top up to again deny the credit. Total crock of a company.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 wrote:

Yep the 2nd month free promo from may 5-7. Fulfilled every single thing required of that promo. So great...PM will now use the excuse I didn't top up to again deny the credit. Total crock of a company.

You have 89 days from last plan expiry date to renew your plan. At day 90, your account is closed down.

I suggest again...renew your plan, then deal with moderators on your promo concern.

Good luck.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 

The email confirmation they are looking for is the following.....the second 30 days free and the 3gb data add on were sent out email confirmations if you registered correctly. The $10 off/6 months promo did not get an email registration confirmation.Screenshot_20200617-145525.png

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Bill888 umm.Sorry to hear about your experience.

it was pretty confusing to me at the beginning since I did not immediately get a confirmation email when I signed up. However, I received the email some 10 days after and received the credit some ~30 days after.

Maybe you put the wrong email when you signed up? I signed up twice just to make sure.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Bill888 

I didn't mean to say they will, but they may, they have grounds for, or don't get surprised if they do.

Again I suggest that you keep talking to them and try not to be rude, I know it's sometimes easier said than done, but you do have legitimate grounds for complaint and don't give up. Most likely the mod will pass it to somebody else to deal with you. For

the screenshot request tell them you didn't dream it wouldn't work, nobody warned you that you should take it and if there was a button to press to receive the email of confirmation you would certainly press it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 

Did you sign up with a referral code and for autopay? If so you should already have a $14 credit on your account. If they are requiring you to pay for your plan in order to apply the credit then just do so....and have them apply the credit afterwards. It's possible they cannot apply the credit due to the account being suspended. If you didn't have a referral code just private message someone here and they will happily supply you with one. Then you can pay for your plan and have moderators apply both the promo and referral credits. So your third month is free instead of your second....we realize it's a pain but you will get the credit in the end. Or just start a new service ticket and start over with a new moderator.

Highlighted

4 days later... Still no credit despite being escalated for "investigation".

Completely unethical business practices

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 

They have prioritized your complaint.....but I must ask do you express yourself with the moderators with the same verbiage as here? The moderators are pretty accomodating but attitude and politeness can make all the difference. Your approach can work.....but down the line when it's your mistake rather than perhaps public mobiles the outcome may be very different.

I took a hard stance once...,,despite being 100% right and the moderator 100% wrong it got me no where just 2 days of frustrating futility til I gave up. Then I sought a second opinion and had the matter solved in less than 5 minutes. I've worked in customer service for a very long time and it is very rare that I don't get what I want. (The peanut gallery can just zip it!...lol...not you bill....they know who they are.....)

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.......and give public mobile chance to remedy the matter. It's probably a teaching moment right now....helping the new moderators learn how to accommodate the more demanding customer and still get them want they want and happy they switched to public mobile. There's give and take here...ive had lots of stuff completely mess up my account(s) but how do I complain about a mistake here and there when my bills are now $0?

Highlighted

Just going around in circles again. Back to the beginning. : did you get an email confirmation? Send us proof, blah blah blah. Stop beating about the bush and say outright we stole your money and have no intention of giving it back. At least have the guts to say that PM!