cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: PSA: PM email registration promos are fake!

@Bill888 wrote:

Another 3 days to "investigate". So I'm supposed to go 3 days without service! What a crock!

There are other methods to pay. Vouchers from stores or online. Manual payments with payment cards. You can even use those prepaid "credit" card gift cards.

Then when it's all sorted out, your second renewal will be paid if all the conditions were met for the promo.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888   Oh that sounds pretty sad to have to wait for three days at least for a response but in the meantime if you want service want to stay with public which in my opinion usually runs without too many issues I would just take the advice and get a Voucher or pay with cc In your self serve account or *611, again I’m sorry for your issues but as I said it usually runs pretty well around here good luck!!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No way am I giving PM another cent until they give back what they stole from me

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Bill888  Do you still have the email Public sent you offering the deal? The subject line should say “Come back to Public for up to $200 of sweet savings off your annual phone bill”. The email will have your email address with the offer. You could screenshot that.

edit: it looks like there were a couple of offers from Public in the last month or so. One was for previous customers and the other had conditions @z10user4  described.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 wrote:

No way am I giving PM another cent until they give back what they stole from me

I don't think anyone "stole" anything from you. Sometimes snafu's happen, right ? If you have a benefit you're eligible for, I'm certain you will eventually receive it. Try to be patient and the moderators will get things right for you. I don't recall the details in that promo, but if you're entitled...you'll get it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 

Did you submit the email between May 5-7?

Did you activate online using the same email by May 22?

Did you choose a plan $25 or more?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 

You should not let your account go into suspention, that is in all the smallprint for any promotion, if your account gets suspended promo can be void.

The onus is on us users to make sure it's paid and running (never mind the autopay, it's our responsibility that's on all smallprint too)

Good news is that they are usually really really good at retaining customers, just don't be rude but persistent. It is their fault they don't wanted l warn people to take a screenshot or give them option of mailing confirmation, so you have good grounds for complaint. I believe you will need to reactivate your account before proceeding.

Best luck

And please if you don't mind keep us posted

Highlighted

@Bill888 May I please know which promo you are referring to? Are you referring to the second month free that took place early May,2020?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili 

In another thread you were talking about the next month free promo. So that's what I'm working with.

Highlighted

I was referring to the offer to previous Public Mobile customers.