cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA: PM email registration promos are fake!

Bill888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The recent PM promos requiring email registration are fake. You may very likely NOT get your 2nd month free credit, or the $10 off per month credit with the more recent promo. PM never sends any email confirmation that you are registered for the promo and Mods will ask for screenshot of the confirmation when you try to claim the credit.

Either PM IT is incompetent and never implemented the promo properly, or they are doing this on purpose to deny people their rightful credit!

Buyer beware!

39 REPLIES 39

@Bill888 wrote:

Another 3 days to "investigate". So I'm supposed to go 3 days without service! What a crock!

You can just renew your account, then when they get things straightened out you'll get the benefit if you're entitled to it.

Get a payment voucher or pay with your valid credit card.

Bill888

Another 3 days to "investigate". So I'm supposed to go 3 days without service! What a crock!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Bill888 hope that you followed the promo's requirements and was qualified for it. If so, eventually, mods will resolve your issue.

@Bill888 

@Bill888 wrote:

Yes, plan actually expired and I have no service because they didn't apply the credit. Fighting with mod to get credit and they are giving me the run-around

@Bill888 that must be very frustrating I hope you get it resolved soon and if it is a Public error you should be compensated on top of the free month credit 

Bill888

Yes, plan actually expired and I have no service because they didn't apply the credit. Fighting with mod to get credit and they are giving me the run-around

@Bill888 if you registered the email within the time specified and activated with the same email then you should automatically get the promotion applied within 30 days to your self service account. Has it been over 30 days from activation? Thanks. 

@Bill888 keep on them sometimes you need to be persistent ask them for promo details and what they think you may have missed don't let up until you get a decent reason for your issue

Bill888

Mod is giving me the run-around asking for screenshot of confirmation as proof, something they don't send to begin with! 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bill888 wrote:

The recent PM promos requiring email registration are fake. You may very likely NOT get your 2nd month free credit, or the $10 off per month credit with the more recent promo. PM never sends any email confirmation that you are registered for the promo and Mods will ask for screenshot of the confirmation when you try to claim the credit.

Either PM IT is incompetent and never implemented the promo properly, or they are doing this on purpose to deny people their rightful credit!

Buyer beware!

@Bill888 maybe you can contact the moderators they have been very helpful to me!!

Need Help? Let's chat.