cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM just took my money and I don't have a plan

The_Stig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

EDIT - Resolved very quickly. Thank you Mod Team!

So, I was trying to downgrade my plan since I'm mostly off work for the winter and I don't go through much data. But APPARENTLY I pressed 'change on next renewal date' even though I don't remember doing that. 

So I got a voucher for the $25 plan and applied it. It didn't work, so I went to check my plan. It was still on the old one, so I switched it to the cheaper one. Of course it went through, and now it tells me I have $4 on my account and I can't find a way to switch it back. 

So I threw my money into the wind. Is there anything I can do? 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@The_Stig : The changing on next renewal is generally the preferred method. Remember, this is a prepaid service. No refunds or pro-rating.

So then it seems you did an immediate plan change using the funds you put in. The system obeyed.

The wind has what value remains of your old plan.

Edit: this has apparently been fixed to the satisfaction of @The_Stig : so what did they do for you?

The_Stig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I will give it a go. I'm home for a few days so I'm going to be stubborn and not get a different plan just yet

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Open a ticket through the SIMon bot (speech balloon on the bottom right) and the moderators can assist.

Need Help? Let's chat.