cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM has added their 500MB Auto-pay bonus to their $30 500MB plan, so you end up with 1GB per 30 days

JamesPaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I take advantage of this bonus offer, If Im already enrolled in the $30 500MB  monthly plan ?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@saje_ward wrote:

@JamesPaul wrote:

Thanks for the responses.

Quick follow-up question. ...... when I switch to the 'new' plan to get the 500 mb bonus data, would this over ride the $10 savings Im currently getting on that plan - i.e. do you think Id lose out on that promotion ( was some sort of Xmas promotion for a $10 bill credit for 6 months going on when I signed up last month as a new user )

Thanks

You can confirm all of these details here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-500MB-AutoPay-bonus-data-on...

Actually, the post that confirms this is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-... where it's stated that:

*If you're currently on the $10 off every 30 days for 6 months promo, as long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost.

raknahss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hope attached screenshots will be helpful for new users like me.PublicMobile_ChangePlan_NextRenewal.png

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JamesPaul wrote:

Quick follow-up question. ...... when I switch to the 'new' plan to get the 500 mb bonus data, would this over ride the $10 savings Im currently getting on that plan - i.e. do you think Id lose out on that promotion ( was some sort of Xmas promotion for a $10 bill credit for 6 months going on when I signed up last month as a new user )

Thanks

You can confirm all of these details here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-500MB-AutoPay-bonus-data-on...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JamesPaul wrote:

Thanks

It has been confirmed taht you will keep  the $10 discount as long as you are on a $30+ plan and you abide by the terms ie keep autopay and do not get suspended.

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JamesPaul wrote:

Thanks

There has been a lot of discussion around this in the master post. You will retain your $10/m for 6 months.

JamesPaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

popping

@JamesPaul wrote:

How do I take advantage of this bonus offer, If Im already enrolled in the $30 500MB  monthly plan ?

Thanks

Enable autopay if you are not already done so.  You can schedule a plan change on your next renewal day for this new plan with the autopay bonus 500MB data.  Don't do plan change right away as PM plan are prepaid plan and there is no refund of unused portion of your current cycle.

@mimmo wrote:

@JamesPaul  sign into selfserve click change plan select the plan you want then selct chnage on next renewal.  NOT change immideatly. 

@mimmoEver seen this. Identicle response time. Exact same second

mimmo.png

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JamesPaul wrote:

Thanks

@JamesPaulLog into self serve, choose the new plan, click "activate at next renewal"

mimmo

@JamesPaul  sign into selfserve click change plan select the plan you want then selct chnage on next renewal.  NOT change immideatly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.