cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM and Lucky plans very similar -BUT PM clearly is the winner.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

At first glance it seems that Public Mobile/ Telus and Lucky/ Bell plans are almost identical. However PM has the advantage in that the add ons do roll over until used up --and let's not forget the refer a friend bonus and community rewards.---Soooooo , the winner clearly is Public Mobile.

4 REPLIES 4

Wholecloud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Refer a friend and the loyalty bonus is what won me over despite of some negative reviews (and of course positive ones). I find it easy to register online as long as you have all the information readily available and do it in an uninterrupted environment.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmo wrote:

@BEER  it all depends on what you need.  if you want

• roaming outside usa chatr provides taht possibly lucky
  • if you want long distance more than to a limited number of countries chatr offers that nt sure lucky
  • if you run out of data chart and lucky offer unlimted data, lets you get by till your renewal
  • if you wantt to talk to someone (wait on hold)  then chatr and lucky offer that  PM offers 24-48 + reply times 

many people i know on PM dont use community, dont refer friends so their rewards are liited to autopay and loyalty.  granted after 5 years it add up.. just saying  you can't just give a blanket statement.  there was another post earlier today doing a more comprehensive comparison of the 3 carriers including freedom.

Yes of course BUT for day to day use for the majority that may at best perhaps only on holidays make a call outside North America or use data only when WIFI isn’t available——PM is the best. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BEER  it all depends on what you need.  if you want

• roaming outside usa chatr provides taht possibly lucky
  • if you want long distance more than to a limited number of countries chatr offers that nt sure lucky
  • if you run out of data chart and lucky offer unlimted data, lets you get by till your renewal
  • if you wantt to talk to someone (wait on hold)  then chatr and lucky offer that  PM offers 24-48 + reply times 

many people i know on PM dont use community, dont refer friends so their rewards are liited to autopay and loyalty.  granted after 5 years it add up.. just saying  you can't just give a blanket statement.  there was another post earlier today doing a more comprehensive comparison of the 3 carriers including freedom.

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$2/month with autopay
$1/month Loyalty Reward after your account have been active for 12 months (Up to $5/month after 5 years).
That’s $7/month guaranty after 5 years (Loyalty Reward + autopay bonus)

Need Help? Let's chat.