cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PM: WHERE is my 3G data bonus you promised to give at "Switching from Bell/Virgin/Lucky&am

This promo was taken down within a few days.  You had to act quickly.

@z10user4 wrote:

@weiyu wrote:

There is NO fine prints.  What you saw from the picture on RFD is exactly what was on PM promo page. except one condition: Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.  I didn't change the rate plan and its active.

You're probably fine. You just need to get comfy waiting for the mods unfortunately.

We all like to see corroborating evidence. Some random dude on the internet is not corroboration.

Note to self...screencap promos and the fine print...after all this time Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PM: WHERE is my 3G data bonus you promised to give at "Switching from Bell/Virgin/Lucky&am

@stonechucker wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@weiyu wrote:

There is NO fine prints.  What you saw from the picture on RFD is exactly what was on PM promo page. except one condition: Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.  I didn't change the rate plan and its active.

You're probably fine. You just need to get comfy waiting for the mods unfortunately.

We all like to see corroborating evidence. Some random dude on the internet is not corroboration.

Note to self...screencap promos and the fine print...after all this time Smiley Happy

???

Mayor / Maire

@weiyu wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@weiyu wrote:

???

Are you wondering about the last sentence? These promos come along and sometimes they have an announcement thread and sometimes not. In either case, I would like to remind myself to screencap the details for future reference. The social, aggregator sites often don't include the important details.

@GinYVR wrote:

@MandyJI found it on RFD, I found out @computergeek541 is also active there!

There are likely quite a few Public Mobile Community members also on RFD.  RFD is kind of like an advertising site for Public Mobile, but Telus didn't have to pay anything for it. 

I was told by Moderator yesterday that if I change the phone#, the 3GB bonus will be removed.  Is that true?  because I don't see it was mentioned when I activate and setup the rate plan.

Mayor / Maire

@weiyuA moderator is an employee of Public Mobile.. so if they say it is true.. it is true.

Well, thats an odd policy. I dont see any reason why I can't change my phone# to a new phone#, or a new phone porting from Bell/Virgin/Lucky again.

Mayor / Maire

@weiyuIt is what it is.. Moderator's word is pretty much final.

Not always true, as someone ponted out on RFD,  he/she was told by moderator that 3GB was one time thing. then later the moderator corrected the word that 3GB was a monthly bonus.

Mayor / Maire

@weiyu 

Well there is YMMV comes in. Good luck.