cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Car plans

Dave76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a thought, any rumors or plans to provide car plans through PM?

I see there was aslo interest in unlimited plans too.  

4 REPLIES 4

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I too don't think that it would happen. They would like you to move to the teir 2 and 1 brand for the extra services so that they can make a bigger profit. That surely would be more headache for the comapny to configure and troubleshoot issues with these devices. So no tablet/watch/car/alarm plans from the discount brand.
And I think Koodo offers better Data only tablet plans which can be use in a Car depending upon the sim requiement in there.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Dave76Car plan as in plans for use in car telematics? I can't see that happening especially car manufacturers always lock their side down and won't allow other providers than the agreed upon ones (Often filtering by first functional group digits of the SIM card #).

Car Telematics that is free and least hassle? Get a Tesla.

elstewart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As for Unlimited plans, I don't think it will happen for some time. The business model is keeping it just to what you need so that they can keep their plans low cost. As far as I understand, that would make unlimited data plans pretty difficult. 

Never know though!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dave76 wrote:

Just a thought, any rumors or plans to provide car plans through PM?

I see there was aslo interest in unlimited plans too.  

At this time I don't see that on PM's horizon but you never know.  I would think they would go to accessory support ie, tablets and wearables before anything and we haven't heard anything about these

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.