cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN 25$ Can't receive calls

Camilakim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was with a plan of 40$ and today I changed to 25$ the same things just the internet is less data. But Now I'm not able to make calls or receive.

I cannot stay like that

6 REPLIES 6

@Camilakim wrote:

Nothing worked 

I have read that downgrading to a cheaper plan can cause issues, so if the suggestions didn't work, you might need to send a message to the moderators.

You could try topping up your account with one dollar and rebooting your phone while you wait to hear from the moderators.

@Camilakim wrote:

Nothing worked 

@Camilakim What happens when you dial 611?

Camilakim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Nothing worked 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Camilakim wrote:

I was with a plan of 40$ and today I changed to 25$ the same things just the internet is less data. But Now I'm not able to make calls or receive.

I cannot stay like that

@Camilakim Put your phone in airplane mode wait 5 minutes and take it off airplane mode. Does it work?

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Camilakim 

1) Did you turn off your phone and turn it back on to see if it worked?  If it didn't help, and if your account is not suspended, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features after the plan change.

2) You could also try this: 

Login to your self-serve account.

Click Plan and Add-ons

Lost/Stolen Phone

Report your phone lost/stolen
Log out

Wait 5 minutes and then log in again, repeat the same steps but instead report phone as found

Restart your phone 

3) If that fails, contact a moderator and report the problem using the link below. Please note that it takes aproximately 48 - 76 hours (2-3 days) to get a reply.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.