cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment

rcakich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I didn't relalize my account was set up for Auto payment and purchased a new plan for a month. later on i saw the charge in my credit card for the 3 months plan i used to have. Can i have the money returned as stored credit? 

Rumy

11 REPLIES 11

Spunky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Done, thank you.

@Spunky wrote:

Already sent details a week or so ago to Rod, thanks.

Oupsy long time ago...Smiley Frustrated maybe you can write another private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437...

Spunky

Already sent details a week or so ago to Rod, thanks.

@Spunky wrote:

While trying to set up 2 accounts I changed the plan options to plans with more data and was charged for 4 plans on 2 phones without any warning that a change of plan options would result in a new plan.

Will accept a credit for those charges.

Ok...so you need to speak to the moderator if it was recent...here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days usually. Good luck.

Spunky

While trying to set up 2 accounts I changed the plan options to plans with more data and was charged for 4 plans on 2 phones without any warning that a change of plan options would result in a new plan.

Will accept a credit for those charges.

@Spunky wrote:

Same situation here. I've asked for a reversal or credit for the charges and will wait a bit before asking Visa to reverse for non-delivery.

Can you explain YOUR situation? If you paid after a changing plan you will not be able to have a refund...

Spunky

Same situation here. I've asked for a reversal or credit for the charges and will wait a bit before asking Visa to reverse for non-delivery.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rcakich wrote:

Hi, I didn't relalize my account was set up for Auto payment and purchased a new plan for a month. later on i saw the charge in my credit card for the 3 months plan i used to have. Can i have the money returned as stored credit? 

Rumy

No.  PM is a prepaid service.  There is no refund for prepaid providers in Canada including PM.  But you can schedule a plan change to a 30 days plan on your next renewal date so that PM will not renew for 90 days plan anymore.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rcakich wrote:

Rumy

That's unfortunate.  Autopay would have been turned on when the account was first setup and there are no refunds since this is pre-paid service. 

When you 'changed' plans, if the new 3-month cycle had already begun (it sounds like it), the remainder of that 3-month cycle was forfeited, and you began a new 30 day cycle.

You could message the mods, they might show some leniency, but not likely.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Message the mods to inquire

Click envelope icon at top right of forum page, moderator_team

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@rcakich  a écrit :

Rumy

Sorry it's like a changing plan..and because you paid for a plan for 30 days you can't have a refund for the last plan of 3 months.Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.