cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

mikasik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am on the $120 LTE plan minus $21 in rewards and have been charged $125.43 ... What gives?

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

What is the 120 plan?  Don't see it.  LovesToPM has given you the correct answer above.

@mikasik wrote:

Hi I am on the $120 LTE plan minus $21 in rewards and have been charged $125.43 ... What gives?

If it is the same legacy plan that some of us are clinging onto with both hands, its 90 days/unlimited province wide calling/unlimited text/12GB unthrottled LTE data. 

With the $5/500 minutes Canada wide add-on for the occasional across Canada calls, this legacy plan is a perfect LTE plan with the flexibility to use more data in a month.

@gblackma wrote:

Thankyou. So province wide, not nationwide talk and  it's basically the $40 plan with 3 less gigabytes of data over 90 days with sutopay. Are there penalties if you switch? I.e. Will you lose your rewards if you switch.  Or is there some unknown benefit if you keep this plan?

@will13am wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

What is the 120 plan?  Don't see it.  LovesToPM has given you the correct answer above.

@mikasik wrote:

If it is the same legacy plan that some of us are clinging onto with both hands, its 90 days/unlimited province wide calling/unlimited text/12GB unthrottled LTE data. 

@gblackma 

No penalty to switch.  Keep rewards credits.  This legacy plan included LTE data (unthrottled). That is why people want to keep this plan.  

Thankyou. So province wide, not nationwide talk and  it's basically the $40 plan with 3 less gigabytes of data over 90 days with sutopay. Are there penalties if you switch? I.e. Will you lose your rewards if you switch.  Or is there some unknown benefit if you keep this plan?

@will13am wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@mikasik wrote:

@mikasik wrote:

Thanks I submitted a ticket.  Wow wish I could just hit a contact us button without all the fluff.

The so called fluff is analytics to gather intel on the nature of the problem.  Back in the day, you could just submit a request with the moderator team.  Unfortunately, without some structure many of the requests had little information about the issue that needs to be addressed.  As a result, there was a lot of additional back and forth messages.  The intent of the new system is to ensure that enough information is provided that the moderators should be able to work on the customer's problem right away without having to ask for more information. 

@gblackma wrote:

@mikasik wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@mikasik wrote:

@gblackma  I believe Mikasik has a $40 plan with 90 days renewal. This option is no longer offered. New customers and anyone changing plans, have to choose from the list of current plans with renewal every 30 days.

mikasik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I submitted a ticket.  Wow wish I could just hit a contact us button without all the fluff.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mikasik wrote:

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@mikasik wrote:

It should be Cost of plan - Rewards + Taxes. What were you charged last time?

Please contact Moderators if there's an issue. To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.