cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on Add on

Card
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased an add on for US Roaming. My account had no funds. I bought $15.00 but was charged $36.00  I only hit enter once. How can I get this corrected? I now have $15.00 available funds.

8 REPLIES 8

@Card wrote:

I must of read it wrong. Looks like all is ok now.

Community sometimes don't look upon it favorably when members give themselves solutions. Part of the purpose of a solution is to recognize others for helping.

@Card wrote:

I misread it. I don’t know how much more in detail I can go. Perhaps I need new glasses? Perhaps the screen was blurred causing the numbers to show differently?

If I could delete the post I would but I don’t know how to.

You can edit your "Solution" and assign it to someone who best addressed your question. Click the 3 little dots in top right side of the dialogue box. Then you can edit things yourself.

Card

I misread it. I don’t know how much more in detail I can go. Perhaps I need new glasses? Perhaps the screen was blurred causing the numbers to show differently?

If I could delete the post I would but I don’t know how to.

@Card wrote:

A little more explanation would be appreciated so we know why this was the solution to your question.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Card

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Card wrote:

I purchased an add on for US Roaming. My account had no funds. I bought $15.00 but was charged $36.00  I only hit enter once. How can I get this corrected? I now have $15.00 available funds.

@Card  Are you on AutoPay? Maybe your plan renewed at the same time. Are you on the $25.00 plan? ($21.00 + rewards = $25)??

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Card wrote:

Perhaps posting a screen shot of your payment history might help (minus any personal info), just so we can see what may have happened.

Plus if you have available funds of $15 are your sure you went back in to buy the US roaming?  Keep in mind the US roaming starts the clock immediately upon purchase for the 10 day expiry timeline.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

How much did you have on your account before the purchase?

Did you get charged 36 off if your credit card or was 36 taken off your balance?

Could you please take screenshot of your payment history with the sensitive info blanked out?

Which add-ons did you purchase?

Thanks

I still can't work the numbers, did you have 51 on your account and for one $15 add-on they took 36 off your balance? I can't see anything priced at 21, though i see 16 and 20 add-on. History of payments and add-on list would really help

Need Help? Let's chat.