cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged my account--

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am writting this for my 90 year old grandmother that is on the PM $10/month plan. It has been brought to my attention that her credit card is charged $10 + 13%= $11.30 despite the fact that the account is set up with "auto Pay" and also should have additional discounts as shown below portion that I cut and pasting from her account page.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($3)

Who do we contact to correct these overcharg mistakes?

8 REPLIES 8

@coffee wrote:

@GR wrote:

@coffee  pm is not in the US,  just in Canada.  The moderator must have Said  that by mistake 

Perhaps like all the others PM may also have a call centre overseas -- no Canadian would refer to a province as a state.

PM is Canadian based company...moderators are in Canada. The person who responded just had a slip of the pen. As we all know best to reread before hitting "Send".

coffee

@GR wrote:

@coffee  pm is not in the US,  just in Canada.  The moderator must have Said  that by mistake 

Perhaps like all the others PM may also have a call centre overseas -- no Canadian would refer to a province as a state.

GR
Mayor / Maire

coffee

@GR wrote:

@coffee  keep saying you want to talk to a human  usually that brings you to the place where you can click on submit ticket 

I didn't realize that PM was also in the USA and obviously the moderator team must be in the USA because in their response to my question they refer to the provincial tax as "13% state tax "--

GR
Mayor / Maire

@coffee  keep saying you want to talk to a human  usually that brings you to the place where you can click on submit ticket 

coffee

@coffee wrote:

@GR wrote:

@coffee  just click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and message the moderator and they'll get that fixed up for her!  Expect to hear back from them probably within a few hours but could take up to 48 hours 

I sent a private message to what I think is the moderator team --  

Even though in my message to the moderator team I included the account (1)email   (2)mobile number (3) pin number  (4) community name.  Their response in part is as follows --"Without having created a service ticket allowing us full access to the account and to share any relevant details,"   Also I didn't realize that PM was also in the USA and obviously the moderator team must be in the USA because in their response to my question they refer to the provincial tax as "13% state tax "-------    Now how do I create a ticket?

coffee

@GR wrote:

@coffee  just click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and message the moderator and they'll get that fixed up for her!  Expect to hear back from them probably within a few hours but could take up to 48 hours 

I sent a private message to what I think is the moderator team --  

GR
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.