cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged for Roaming Plan

bennyrob8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I loaded $15 to my account for a US talk/text roaming plan and confirmed the purchase, yet the plan never showed up on my account and the plan was never activated.  Yet, the transaction history showed that the $15 was charged.  Since I need the roaming plan urgently, I loaded another $15 on the account.  However, the $15 talk/text roaming plan was not available on the add-ons page so I bought the $8 talk only roaming plan.  My account is now showing a $7 balance.  The original $15 I loaded is gone with no services rendered.  Please refund me the $15 as well as the $7 I did not end up needing to buy for the talk only roaming plan.

Thanks,

Benny

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bennyrob8 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

If your credit card shows double charge (2x$15) but you got only one add-on on your PM account, you could provide screen-prints of both to CSR and ask to update your PM account with missing add-on. It is simpler than asking for refund...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bennyrob8 : Those add-ons don't show up on the overview page. You need to click on Plan Details to see them.

But if you have doubled up on a talk component then you'll need to get the CSA's to remove the second one and credit you back the amount into your account.

@bennyrob8 wrote:

I did the two step process and my transaction history shows I was charged the $15 twice with no services rendered for the first payment.  Please refund me as instructed in my original post.  Thanks

Try to log in again with a browser (Chrome...) in Incognito mode.

If things still don't look right, can you post a screenshot of the Overview page?

@bennyrob8 wrote:

I did the two step process and my transaction history shows I was charged the $15 twice with no services rendered for the first payment.  Please refund me as instructed in my original post.  Thanks

@bennyrob8 

If that is the case, please check your My Account again and see if you see $15 as Available Fund on My Account.  If so, no worry, the money is there.  It could be used in your next renewal.  In fact, it might be better to leave it there for the next renewal, cos refund could take a week or two

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bennyrob8   Buying Add-on is a 2 steps proccess

1. Load the fund

2. actual buying of the add-on

Sound like you have only load the fund in the beginning and forgot to buy

From what you said, I think you only get charged $15 once.  Please confirm transaction history on My Account and your Credit card

If you don't mind, kindly post the transaction history and we can try to figure it out

bennyrob8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will have to contact a customer service advisor as we are all just customers here like you.

Send a private message to CS_Agent from the envelope icon upper right corner of screen. Then watch for a reply at the envelope. It can take hours and sometimes even days.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should delete your personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.  You need to add it to your account.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  • If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 10-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Customer Support Agent .

PM is prepaid so there are no guarantees for a refund but you could try submitting a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.