cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Data Usage

krisstyle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently swicthed to Public Mobile, I have the 8g's of data.  My data has been completely used up in less than two weeks.  I find this odd, as i usually turn on my wifi.  Is there an option to add on more data?  

4 REPLIES 4

K_The_Grey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Something weird is happening today, there seems to be a number of people who have unexpectedly run out of data, even though their phone doesn't show the data used.

I came in here though to help you with your original question.

I have run out of data before, and to buy 1GB of data to add to you plan is $30, but if you simply change your plan to something new starting now, you can get a lot more for less.  Basically you just start your 30 days over.  either upgrade or downgrade depending on your needs.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes

Also look into your phones data settings see if it shows what you used data on. Is it downloading updates on cell network (not wifi only)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@krisstyle wrote:

I recently swicthed to Public Mobile, I have the 8g's of data.  My data has been completely used up in less than two weeks.  I find this odd, as i usually turn on my wifi.  Is there an option to add on more data?  

Right now Public mobile is offering 1GB of free data and 400 minutes of international calling for Free for all customers.  You can add it by signing into your self serve and go to Purchase Add-ons and look for the two that are titled gift those are the ones you want to "Purchase"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes you can purchase data add ons and Public Mobile is offering 1 GB free data and 400 calling minutes as a Christmas gift to members. Go into your self serve account and click on purchase add ons and you will see the free stuff offered.

Need Help? Let's chat.