cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Canada

nutsack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. Im outside of Canada, and want to change my plan before I come back in. I can not see the plans and pricing from where I am. Is this because I'm outside Canada? 

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

everyone who tags his name gets a bravo! lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nutsack wrote:

Hi there. Im outside of Canada, and want to change my plan before I come back in. I can not see the plans and pricing from where I am. Is this because I'm outside Canada? 

@nutsack 

Are you able to log into your Self Serve account, but just not see the "Change Plan" details when you go to that area?

Try again later then.

Or have you been in suspended/non-pay status for more than 90 days?

If so, then you lost your Public Mobile number/account, and would need a new SIM card to reactivate a new account, if this was the case.

@nutsack wrote:

Public Mobile doe not block connections to the website based on your location.  From my experience, when you can't change plans, your current plan details will also show as being blank. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nutsack : It's probably just a temporary glitch of the site. Happens a lot. Try in another while. Or try another browser, or clear cache/site cookies, or use incognito/privacy mode.

Hey @darlicious: is this user related to big_rick ? 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.