cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing call

richardhow7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to make a local call and it says 'Sorry we can't complete your call, you dont have an active long distance add on and this call is not covered by your plan' .could you please help

9 REPLIES 9

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@richardhow7 

Also make sure that you are on the current $15 plan that includes unlimited incoming calls. When they first launched the $15 plan about 1 year ago it had 100 included minutes, incoming and outgoing. Within a month or two the $15 plan changed to having 100 outgoing and unlimited incoming minutes. But YOU have to make the change to the current $15 plan. If you went on the $15 plan in July 2019 or later (I’m not certain when the change was, probably more like May but definitely by July) then you are on the current version with unlimited incoming calls.

AE_Collector

richardhow7

yep its there thank you

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@richardhow7 

Make sure to check for the 500 minutes usage line on your overview page.

You had purchased your 500 minutes add-on if it shows the usage line.

richardhow7

done thank you

popping

@richardhow7 

You can buy a $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes add-on.

Click the Purchase Add-ons button on your overview page after login.

Select the 500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance at the Talk column and how many to purchase.

Click the Buy Add-Ons button.

Please note that buying an add-on is a 2 steps process:

1.  Add $5 to your account if your account does not already have at least $5 available fund

2.  Purchase the $5 500 minutes add-on

Add-on does not have expiry date.  Any unused minutes will be rolled over to next cycle until they are completely used.

richardhow7

Thank you , i believe i used all 100 minutes! what should i do now? where can i buy more minutes until april 3 ? 

popping

@richardhow7 

Do you have a plan with limited call minutes like the $10 or $15 plans?

If yes, check your minutes usage line on the overview page after login.

If you do not see the minutes usage line, you have used all your minutes for your current cycle.

I have a $10 plan with 50 minutes.  I have not use any of my minutes for this cycle.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0.088  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
    6  /  50 Unit
    Limited Canada-Wide Talk
    0  /  50 MIN

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@richardhow7 wrote:

I am trying to make a local call and it says 'Sorry we can't complete your call, you dont have an active long distance add on and this call is not covered by your plan' .could you please help

If you have an active plan of $15 or more, then you have Canada wide calling. Keep trying as the phone lines have been loaded due to Covid issues.

If you have the $15 plan, maybe you've used up your 100 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.