cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of data, can we renew early

Belivo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my wife ran out of data on her PM 4.5 gig plan due to travel all of October .

She is due to renew November 8.

Can I renew her early? Or so I add 1 gig for 30$? Don't really wanna go this way if I don't need to.

Please advise. 

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Belivo if you expect your wife to need more than 4.5 fairly often, @buzzzman's suggestion is a good one.  If you think this is a one-time or very infrequent situation, you can make a manual top-up for the cost of the plan renewal in self-serve, and then send the moderator team a private message as explained here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745 asking them to do an early renewal using the funds you loaded already.  Do note that they seem to be taking around 48-72 hours to repond to requests these days so many sure you read the How to Get Help article carefully and include all the info they may need as described in the article.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

buzzzman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Perhaps try the promo upgrade plan of 6 gigs for 45 dollars and activate it right away in your account under change plans..It should only cost 5 dollars more. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.