cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our XMas Holiday Present From Public Mobile Add Ons Free Data & Long Distance Calling

S-Faith-1996
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So How About Those Free Add Ons? I Say That Was Pretty Awesome Of Public Mobile To Do! Thank You PM , Me & Many More Of Your Amazing Customers Very Much Appreciate Those Wonderful Add On Gifts . Just Wondering Though , What If I Don't Use All Of The Data & Long Distance Calling Minutes I Got For Free & Added Onto My Current Add Ons? For The Data & LD Calling Unused This Cycle .. Will It Just Carry On To The Next Billing Cycle? Cause If So , That Would Be Hella Cool ! Anyways , Please Message Me & Lemme Know What's Happening With That ? Answer My Question Please & Thank You 🙂 That Way I Could Stop Wondering ...

7 REPLIES 7

3s_Plenty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dwoods99 wrote:

Yes, very nice to know that ALL add-ons to our accounts stay until used up, unlike the typical use them or lose them mentality of the big 3 greedy companies.

I was with one of those "big three" for years with a very large family account and never got a thing for the holidays, those offers(if they existed at all) went to the new subscribers.

dwoods99

Yes, very nice to know that ALL add-ons to our accounts stay until used up, unlike the typical use them or lose them mentality of the big 3 greedy companies.

3s_Plenty

@Jeet wrote:

Hi 

Add ons are not expired until its consumed  and your regular monthly data is the first one to be consumed before your add ons. 

Thats the coolest part in PM.. I love PM

That part is makes it even better lol.

Jeet

Hi 

Add ons are not expired until its consumed  and your regular monthly data is the first one to be consumed before your add ons. 

Thats the coolest part in PM.. I love PM

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had same question, now I am happy to know these add ons wont expired.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@S-Faith-1996  Yes those gift addons will stay on your account until used up.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@S-Faith-1996 wrote:

So How About Those Free Add Ons? I Say That Was Pretty Awesome Of Public Mobile To Do! Thank You PM , Me & Many More Of Your Amazing Customers Very Much Appreciate Those Wonderful Add On Gifts . Just Wondering Though , What If I Don't Use All Of The Data & Long Distance Calling Minutes I Got For Free & Added Onto My Current Add Ons? For The Data & LD Calling Unused This Cycle .. Will It Just Carry On To The Next Billing Cycle? Cause If So , That Would Be Hella Cool ! Anyways , Please Message Me & Lemme Know What's Happening With That ? Answer My Question Please & Thank You 🙂 That Way I Could Stop Wondering ...

Yes, the add-ons stay on your account until they are fully consumed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.