cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orphan credit/balance left on account

silversamurai12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I recently switched over to koodo as their current promotion was too good to pass up.

Anyways, I have a $10 credit left over from when I was going to use it for roaming but went with a data plan for the week I was on holiday.

I've been told by koodo that I've "lost" the credit and that I can't transfer it over.

I'm hoping this can just be transferred over to my new koodo account, and not have to go through ccts.

Can any mods please assist?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can ask PM Mod to transfer the balance to me. I can pay you. If that works for you save some money. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@silversamurai12, the $100 bill credit is intended to cover financial losses such as this.  Don't bother with the CCTS.  Your case won't be heard as prepaid offers no refunds.  The $100 bill credit is pure goodwill.  BTW, some customers have resorted to having funds transferred to other accounts with Public Mobile.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@silversamurai12, As Public Mobile is a prepaid service, I don't think you have much recourse.  Also, part of the Koodo offer ($40 for 4/5/6GB) was a $100 credit to compensate for any lost 'value' at Public Mobile.  That said, it doesn't hurt to ask.  You will need to send a private message to the moderator team, and see what they say.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.