cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered US Roaming Text Plan but not showing in account

dookie23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi there (@Shazia_K, @Jeremy_M) I ordered the US Roaming Text Plan thru the self serve service. However, it's not showing in My Add-ons and it's not working from my phone. When I send a text, I receive an SMS saying

Sorry, your current plan does not include US Roaming text messaging. To update your plan to include US Roaming texting visit publicmobile.ca/selfserve

Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

DaVibe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Seems like I had the wrong add on.
The add on didn't read like that (at least for me), thought it would work.

Now I know. Wasted a little money now because of it but oh well, I need the minutes

Glad it is working for you.  Yes it is a few hoops to jump through but it is what we have to deal with.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dookie23
That seems to work. Thanks very much! The system is really confusing.

@dookie23, yes that is what I have been saying your original "purchase" of the addon puts the money in teh Available Funds.  You now need to "re-Purchase" your addon and it will take the money from your available funds and the addon will be added and activated.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dookie23
Yep I have enough in the available funds.

@dookie23, login and check up top of the main page to see if there is an amount in AVAILABLE FUNDS.  This is usually where the initial addon process puts the money 

dookie23
It seems the system already took the charge from autopay and I can see that in my transaction history. So the payment part is already taken care off and the service isn't enabled. Does it take a while to get that set up? It's been almost 1 hour.

@dookie23, so you have no money showing in your available funds when you login to the self serve?

dookie23
I had autopay already setup and it seems like the system already took my funds. But the add-on isn't showing up on my account and texting isn't working.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

are there funds in your account? Adding add ons here is a 2 step process, where the first is to add the funds into your account.

When you see the funds in your account, you can select the add on you want, but just be sure that you have the right amount of available funds

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dookie23, the addons is a two step process.  The money you paid will be sitting in your available funds.  You will need to login to self serve again and "re-purchase" the addon it will then take the money from your available funds to pay for this addon. 

Need Help? Let's chat.