cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered U.S. Roaming but not working.

DaVibe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I'm in the U.S. now and my calls tell me to add a U.S. roaming plan.

I did and I have 200 minutes.

Can a moderator help me out?

@Shazia_K, @Jeremy_M
3 REPLIES 3

@SD08 nice catch! 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

200 minutes sounds like you bought the Canada & US long distance add-on, which only covers calls to those countries while you are IN Canada. For US roaming, you need to buy a US roaming add-on.  Those would have unlimited talk for 10 days.

For help with this, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your phone number.  Perhaps the moderators can help you switch that purchase to the right one.

Alternatively, you could just make another purchase, making sure to buy the US roaming add-on this time.   You could just keep the Canada-US LD add-on for use in Canada, since it never expires until you use it up.  This way you wouldn't have to wait for moderator help.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Did you follow the two step process for adding add ons, where first you add funds into your account, and then you add the add on?

Is the add on showing up in your self-serve account? If it is, try restarting your phone if you havent already.

Need Help? Let's chat.