cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Freedom Mobile Promo Plan, but It's not showing on my Public Mobile Account

wiltonko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi @Jeremy_M
I ordered the freedom mobile promo plan yesterday and I already activated my account and port my freedom mobile number to public mobile number. When I check my online account. The plan was not in my account, instead I have a pick&pay plan ($10 per 30days). I tried to text or use my data but unfortunately I can't. It says I don't have the text plan in my account. Please help
6 REPLIES 6

@best112, Please just suggest the members to private message her.  They will have to go through the private message system anyway to provide their information.  So again just creating more things for the MODS to look at.  It is great that you are helping just trying to let you know the procedures that we have been asked to follow to help cut down on backlog of requests for help

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@best112
Thanks for sharing will help other ops
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

best112
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had this exact same problem.  It is now resolved.  just like the suggestions below, contact a mod with ur sim card number, phone number, and email address along with a description of the problem.

The mod i contacted was @Shazia_K

here is the post

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Freedom-Promotion-was-charged-120-but...

Good Luck!

What do you do when you click on mod dept contacting link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Lamp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems most all new customers have the same issue, such a bad experience at the beginning....

Community members suggested to send private mail to moderators. 

I have same problem and have sent private mail, still waiting for response. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@wiltonko, sorry this seems to be an issue that is starting to appear a lot.  You will need to private message a mod with your email adress, phone number and sim card number.  You can find out how to do that here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.