cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to purchase 1GB US Data not available

pancakes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to purchase the 1GB US Roaming Data plan, but the option is not available. The 250MB and 500MB US Roaming plans are available, however.Add-on Page.png

10 REPLIES 10

cory_c
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree with Salmonlips

This happend to me last month. It would be of great benefit if one can pre-purchase all the data and / or Talk time prior to embarking. Keep in mind that affiliated mobile companies that are located abroad also have issues (i.e. T-Mobile in the USA).  I admit that upon attempting to renew, I could not. Even with 5 percent data still left and in a location that offered free internet. 

If you do purcharse more than one roaming data package, remember that they will all start on the same day that you purcahsed them.  They will all activate immediately.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Salmonlips the thing is they don't WA t people making mistakes and buying 2 add-ons and being upset that they are both used at the same time. 

Maybe allow a 2 day Window after purchasing for the addon to be purchased again. 

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this whole thing highlights why i think you should be able to buy more than 1 at a time or the system needs some changing.

it wouldn't always be possible when on vacation to just log in and self serve either, hello panic run to mcdonalds or starbucks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pancakesif it is urgent I personally would top up the account with $20, then buy the 500 mb addon, to get you going.  I would then message the mods and kindly  ask to maually adjust to the 1gb addon.  There in no obligation to do this buy in general they are pretty understanding.

however, mod reply time has been pretty quick latley so if you can wait for a mod reply, I would just add the 20$ and ask them to purchase the adon for you.

@Alex888, once again, your statement is incorrect.

The US Roaming addons always end on Day 10.  They do not end early when the bucket is fully consumed.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

But if you still want to purchase this option and you can't this way...you can write to the moderator...here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

they will help you...but you will need to wait few hours to 2 days...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@pancakesTo purchase it you have to either use all the data from the first purchase or have it expire. Then you have to wait 24 hours before you can purchase the same addon again.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If you have already bought this option you have to wait before it will appear again...but you can already choose another option @pancakes

PM does not allow you to re-purchase the same US Roaming add-on until the previous one is completely off your account, which can be up to 12-24 hours after the previous one expires. 

Perhaps it is not your case...give us more details...thanks

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have already purchased a 1GB add on within the last 10 days, it won't be available again for purchase until the current one expires  

GC 

Need Help? Let's chat.