cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt out of PM notifications.

yiatioxi-ok
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a way to opt out of PM notifications?  I cdon't see an option to opt out or un-subscribe, or am I wrong?

8 REPLIES 8

@stonechucker wrote:

I wish @yiatioxi-ok would stop braving all my posts and responses.  Nothing like seeing the same forum troll list 9 times at a glance of the notification page.

i feel like they’re trying to get me disqualified from earning Community Rewards.

im here for the community, and help where I can.

Yes they seem to be picking new people each day to do this to.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

yiatioxi-ok

@will13am wrote:

@yiatioxi-ok, stop trolling.  You know the ultimate solution for stopping the notifications. Just close your community account.  

Just perhaps the ultimate solution may in fact simply be for  members to ignore and stop  and inadvertently feeding these harmless trolling posts - 

yiatioxi-ok

@stonechucker wrote:

I wish @yiatioxi-ok would stop braving all my posts and responses.  Nothing like seeing the same forum troll list 9 times at a glance of the notification page.

i feel like they’re trying to get me disqualified from earning Community Rewards.

This is what I'm asking - how can one stop all these emails and texts from PM. I am aware that within the Forum app I may disable certain notifications but can't figure out how to do this with othe PM notifications etc.

yiatioxi-ok

@will13am wrote:

@yiatioxi-ok, stop trolling.  You know the ultimate solution for stopping the notifications. Just close your community account.  

I am refering to the emails alerting that my balance is low, so many days to re-new, etc.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yiatioxi-ok, Are you talking about notifications from the comunity (such as a weekly summary, or someone messaged you, etc.), or are you talking about notifications about a promo, or an offer to switch to Koodo.

For community notifications, just go to your profile, then Subscriptions & Notifications, then Notification settings.

For promos, etc. that you probably get on your phone, there should be instructions on how to stop them.  However, note that once you stop them, they cannot be re-enabled.  You will never get another promo or Koodo migration offer (even if you want it).

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@yiatioxi-ok wrote:

Is there a way to opt out of PM notifications?  I cdon't see an option to opt out or un-subscribe, or am I wrong?

@yiatioxi-okWhich PM notifications?

If its for the community forum

23232.png

324234.png

If this is for text mesagaes and offers reply with the word STOP

If this is the mandatory "complain to CCTS" blah blah you cannot opt out and all networks force this not only public mobile but you can remove notifcations locally on your phone for the number it comes from.

Need Help? Let's chat.