cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only have 500mb of data when I should have 500+500mb

123egg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was capped when I hit 500mb usage when my plan clearly says I have 500+500mb because I use autopay on the $25 plan. Why does this happen and how can I get the 500mb bonus back? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@Annick_BI know you are new and are trying to help.. but the OP has 500Mb + 500Mb displayed on the front profile.. only users who has registered for autopay will get the +500Mb part.

Annick_B
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Have you registered yourself for Auto Pay on your Public Mobile Account?

Thanks,

Annick

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@123egg wrote:

I was capped when I hit 500mb usage when my plan clearly says I have 500+500mb because I use autopay on the $25 plan. Why does this happen and how can I get the 500mb bonus back? Thanks

How long have you had this plan?  If you can get a picture of your account overview page with personal info removed we may be able to figure it out for you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the same plan and I don’t have any issues with data. Did you put a cap at 500 mb data usage at the device level or ur auto payment is not setup. Please double check.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@123egg wrote:

@123egg  Make sure AutoPay is enabled on your account. When you signin to your account you should be able to see 1024 MB for your data counter if it only shows 500MB and you have AutoPay enbled you need to notify the moderator team.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@123egg 

If that shows on your overview page, that means you should have 1 GB data available.  

Is your phone set up to maximum of 500 mb data use?  Maybe check your phone setting...

123egg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@123egg 

What does your overview page show?  

Does it show 500 mb data add on?  or 1 GB data add on?

Need Help? Let's chat.