cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On holiday, need more Data

vacek
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m at 90% of my data with kids watching Netflix and Fibe .... and I want to buy more.

is 1GB for $15 really the only option? I’m looking to buy 5GB or so but $75 would be ridiculous.

any other options, now ??

13 REPLIES 13

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@vacek 

Type "contact us"

Click the "click me" to open a ticket

Screenshot_20200709_223339.jpg

Next page will open and ask you to sign in.. community username and password.

After login number one will say select a category..there is a drop down. Select "other" 

Then you will see "renew early".

vacek

B2F435EF-3553-47CB-961B-1E411AA5DD9E.jpeg

I know I can get moderator help, but lol 

@Jb456 thanks for showing me that! I didn't know

@gpixel  for future reference via Simon the chat bot there is an option to pick "Renew Plan Early" which would be likely faster then a private message.

Screenshot_20200709_204901.jpg

@vacek 👍 Also a good idea to make a onetime payment of $50 so that the funds are in your account and ready to go for the moderator to renew your plan.

vacek

@geopublic ive sent a request to renew early ! 

thanks everyone !!!

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only other option would be to renew your plan. You can get 5gb by renewing with the $40 plan. Go to your account and choose change plan, then make sure to change immediately. 

@vacek wrote:

I’m already on the $50 plan now .

@vacek  As mentioned just submit a ticket and ask PM to renew your existing $50.00 plan early. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@vacek @ in that case message moderators to renew your plan

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You have 3 options.

Contact moderators via the question mark at bottom right to open a chat with the chat bot he will open a ticket for you if you want to renew your plan early. Ensure you add the money to your account first to cover your plan. (No refund on unused days of current plan)

Option two - log into your account and click "change plan" and select a new plan with more data. Again no refund on unused days. If you're not already at the highest plan.

Option three - buy add-on $15 per 1 gig. It used to be $30. Two steps to buy an add-on guide below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@vacek  Best option for that much data is the $50 plan. Login to your account and click Change Plan. Follow the directions to pick a new plan, click change immediately, pay, logout and reboot your phone. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

vacek

I’m already on the $50 plan now ..... @gpixel 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@vacek if you know you will be using more data j would suggest just switching your plan over to a higher data amount $50/8.5gb. with autopay.

login to your self serve account select "plans" and choose "change plan immediately"

Need Help? Let's chat.