cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Self Serve Change Plan Page - Reduced from $30 1GB to $25 1GB

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys!

Someone has posted this on redflag so i've decided to share it here too.

Go to "My Account" -> "Change Plans", you'll see this new plan Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus. Looks like public mobile is reducing the $30 plan to $25. Right now it doesn't look like there's anything replacing the $30 plan.

10 REPLIES 10

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

To everyone who is currently on the $30 plan, make sure you schedule a future-dated plan change to get the $5 off.  Your plans will not change automatically.

I'm even considering this change.  Jumping off the 2016 Fall Promo.

Resist the temptation.  Man Tongue

Exactly! Hold firm on that promo!

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

To everyone who is currently on the $30 plan, make sure you schedule a future-dated plan change to get the $5 off.  Your plans will not change automatically.

I am keeping that 2016 fall promo until they tear it from my hands-lol! My kid will get this deal (once his $10/m for having a $30 plan promo is up)

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@wickedgxLOL, you beat the moderators, they just posted this.

@stonechucker wrote:

Resist the temptation.  Man Tongue

@wickedgx wrote:

Everyone should also be aware that if you're currently on the $10 off for 6 months, you should not change plans yet. That offer only applies if you have a plan over $30 so your offer might get revoked if you change plans now.

Unless this deal is time limited, definitely best to consume the $10 off first before switching. 

I've scheduled my future-dated plan change.  I have until June 5th to decide if I want to keep the change in place, or cancel it and stay on my $120/90-day plan.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@wickedgx wrote:

Hey guys!

Someone has posted this on redflag so i've decided to share it here too.

Go to "My Account" -> "Change Plans", you'll see this new plan Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus. Looks like public mobile is reducing the $30 plan to $25. Right now it doesn't look like there's anything replacing the $30 plan.

Thanks @wickedgx to let us know ..I have already changed plans of my daughters..25$ same price but with data and Canada call!!

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Everyone should also be aware that if you're currently on the $10 off for 6 months, you should not change plans yet. That offer only applies if you have a plan over $30 so your offer might get revoked if you change plans now.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

This is a very good deal.  It should bring many new customers.  Too bad it's not $5 off on all the plans for more choice.

Need Help? Let's chat.