cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Oh my God 'Crazy New Add on $5 for 500 minutes Canada Wide

@Julia_T  Great to hear that this has been resolved. Thanks for letting us know.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4

This is the reply I received.  If you had different experience please report to @Julia_T

It does not matter what order you've added the add-ons. 

If you have all 3 LD talk add-ons and call within Canada, the order which minutes will be depleted from will be: rate plan allotment (if possible), Canada-wide, then Canada-US, then International.

@mimmo: and everybody really...I received a lovely reply back from Julia_T that they say they have fixed the issue. I just renewed so I won't be testing it anytime soon. But they say it should make more sense as to the order of consumption now. Plan minutes, 500, 200, 400.

I didn't have the 400 but it DID go to the 200. It should have gone to the 500. So now it should. Rock and roll.

Thanks Julia_T.

Nice to hear it got sorted, hopefully they credited back all your minutes too, and that PM techs have fixed the glitch:)

They didn't adjust any minutes but it's not that much to make a deal about it. There was one cross over call that finished the 50 and then went over to the 200 and then the rest came out of the 200. I mostly made a bunch of useless little test calls and such that maybe come to another 10 minutes maybe. I don't need them examining my call history THAT much 🙂

They gave me a system issue credit and then re-installed the 500.

We'll see next if and when I use the 50 where it comes out of. So someone else needs to observe things until then. 🙂

I'll reserve petty little dickering for when it's not petty.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

We'll see next if and when I use the 50 where it comes out of. So someone else needs to observe things until then. 🙂

@Julia_T and the thread:

To update...I can attest that this now goes to the 500 minute add-on instead of the 200. I've used the 50 and it carried over to the 500 for Canadian calls.