cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not working??

teresarosee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey, just registered everything with pm yesterday evening. I ported my number from textplus. and it told me all went well, until i noticed that when i send texts to almost every contact but a few, they say they sent but they're not recieving it and i cant recieve from them. a few contacts do work. i already paid my monthly fee, and have the 25$ a month plan. I changed my textplus number so they werent the same. what do I do?? @CS_Agent

5 REPLIES 5

@teresarosee wrote:

thank you. ill just wait then. however, because i changed my textplus number, does that mean im going to lose the number im trying to port?

That's something you need to reach out to text plus to discuss.  I really don't know how their accounts work.

teresarosee

thank you. ill just wait then. however, because i changed my textplus number, does that mean im going to lose the number im trying to port?

teresarosee

well, pm said it was successful and that number is listed on my account. the thing that makes me wonder is how some contacts work and some dont. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@teresarosee, are you sure these text apps allow you to port their number?  If so, the timing is likely a lot longer than wireless numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.