cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not in service...

985ryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

People calling my number are getting this message instead of my voicemail.

Phone works fine for outbound calls... very frusterating - any suggestions on how to fix?

7 REPLIES 7

@985ryan wrote:

This was new number issued to me, not ported from another carrier. Again, its random. When i call with my other phone sometimes i get voicemail, other times i get not in service.

There isn't anything you can do from yiur end to fix (or cause) your number to go into not in service status (other than letting you plan close from being suspended for 90 days).  This sounds like an account provioning problem.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's strange incoming calls are received but can't make any calls. Best to get a moderator to correct the issue. Send a ticket by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

@985ryan wrote:

when i click question mark on bottom left of screen i get box to type questions, but no specific way to submit ticket.

This was new number issued to me, not ported from another carrier. Again, its random. When i call with my other phone sometimes i get voicemail, other times i get not in service.

It works fine for outbound.

@985ryan 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try sending a message to a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

985ryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i click question mark on bottom left of screen i get box to type questions, but no specific way to submit ticket.

It works fine for outbound.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@985ryanWhat plan are you on? Can you log into your selfserve just to double check on the status of your plan?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port (transfer) your phone number to PM ?  If so then you would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.