cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Now that both Lucky and Chatr have unlimited data, when do you think Public will get this?

@maheshboloor wrote:

Ofcourse. But different users have different scenarios. Infact I am on the 5gb plan and that is usually enough for me. But this cycle I am left with only 300 mb for the next 4 days. I know for sure I'll use up the data with my regular usage in a day or two. Now if I had throttled data after my usage I could still be connected to my friends n family via messaging apps I use (wich uses data) rather than not being connected to internet for the remaining 2 days or resorting to buyin an expensive data add on.

Also we are not askin PM to give us a feature which is unreasonable. Almost all other carriers have adopted the unlimited throttled data here in Canada.

So you have already gone through your 1GB free data add-on from a few weeks ago?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Now that both Lucky and Chatr have unlimited data, when do you think Public will get this?

I have been testing lucky mobile for few days.  It works fine for google maps and Spotify music.  I have been constantly playing music in the car and while walking.  It hasn't failed yet.  No message has popped up to ask me to slow down on my data usage.  

it's about time public offered unlimited.  I have got multiple line with public and don't want to transfer.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Knockali wrote:

I have been testing lucky mobile for few days.  It works fine for google maps and Spotify music.  I have been constantly playing music in the car and while walking.  It hasn't failed yet.  No message has popped up to ask me to slow down on my data usage.  

it's about time public offered unlimited.  I have got multiple line with public and don't want to transfer.  

While I know diddly about data or using it. It does not appear to be that good of an offer...does it?

With Lucky Mobile, there are no data overage charges.

That’s right. No data overage charges. No surprises.

If your usage exceeds the data included in your plan or Add-On, we’ll send you a text message with a link to add a Service Pass should you wish to use more 3G data. You can also continue to use data at reduced speeds of up to 128 Kbps for email, light browsing and messaging at no additional charge once you have exceeded your allotted 3G data.

With no surprise pay-per-use charges, you're always in control. And to further help you manage your usage, you can access the Lucky Mobile My Account app or log in to My Account and find your most up-to-date usage details.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

was thinking of porting over to Lucky Mobile just for esim support but just hit my $1 off per year with PM, ended up going with another company for my data

If more people demand it, it will happen.  

@Knockali wrote:

Make it happen, PM! Smiley Happy

@Knockali wrote:

Yes many are demanding it but it hasn't even made it's way to Koodo. As we all know Koodo gets new features before we see it at PM. We can all hope for it but untill Koodo gets it we won't see it.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Throttled data after using the current plan data would be awesome! Fingers crossed it happens soon!

Huh, same prices as PM, too.   Can I run Android Auto (live traffic) and Spotify on 128 Kbps?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't know how Public Mobile can still be saying no to unlimited when others have it. That doesn't seem competitive.