cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Noticed that the LTE 4G Data Plans have disappeared from the Plans section

@popping I agree 💯. whats the point of having full LTE speed if you're not going to put it to good use... streaming 4k videos and download apps. those are the only 2 advantages over throttled and if you would like a little more download speed you can easily switch to HSPA+ for streaming etc. 

if one really needs the full LTE speed the higher tiers are already offering them with higher amounts of data. so from a business standpoint why would they even bother. why would they want pm to beat out Telus or Koodo. it doesn't make sense. 

around 2025 is when the HSPA+ will start being phased out. I think it be sooner though. they want that sim card vaccine in your body lol and they need 5g to do it

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Also, the plans as they stand are really not as exciting, really hoping PM will offer more

@makkahn28 wrote:

@ShawnC13 , though PM did away with 90 day

Would be nice IF PM had at least a wider variety of plans

The current batch so obtuse

really wished PM could allow people to at least build their own plans, even if not 90 day, would still be great to have variety to choose from

There is a decent variety of base plans and a plefora of decent add-ons to modify your plan to suit your needs. Also you can prepay for 30,60,90 or any other amount of days in advance if you like.  If you are looking for a spoon fed plan....I don't think you will find it any where and more so NOT in the prepaid category. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Also, the plans as they stand are really not as exciting, really hoping PM will offer more

ok, so, lucky mobile is offering the $40/5gb plan still.. plus added the $45/6.5gb i hope publics new promo plans are going to be good...

Moderator:

"taking into consideration that the next super promos will come soon taking into consideration that the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday/ Christmas period is so close."

Need Help? Let's chat.