cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Noticed that the LTE 4G Data Plans have disappeared from the Plans section

I hope PM will eventually revive the LTE 4G Plans

Also, as 5G is beginning to take form, hoping PM will at least take some of the advantages of the LTE 4G so not to lag behind

3G is not going to stay forever, so really hoping PM will offer eventually VoLTE, and other stuff as well over time

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Noticed that the LTE 4G Data Plans have disappeared from the Plans section

@makkahn28 wrote:

Also, as 5G is beginning to take form, hoping PM will at least take some of the advantages of the LTE 4G so not to lag behind

3G is not going to stay forever, so really hoping PM will offer eventually VoLTE, and other stuff as well over time

@makkahn28  hi it would be great but Public is a third tier provider so not likely anytime soon

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Also, the plans as they stand are really not as exciting, really hoping PM will offer more

Like take the 90 Day Plan I am on

Unlim Can-Wide+US-L-D+Unlim Global Text+6GB Data for $150

Really am hoping PM can offer more like this

Plans like this I thought were at least exciting, glamorous, having that luring charm

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hoping Telus doesn't take toooooooo long

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 wrote:

@makkahn28 we can only hope but I wouldn't bet on it 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 PM is 4g LTE throttled to 3mbts.  VOLTE would be nice though. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Also, the plans as they stand are really not as exciting, really hoping PM will offer more

@makkahn28, you know PM did away with the 90 day plans a long time ago due to how it was confusing for some customers.  I don't see this coming back, although I wish it would.  I am also on a 90-day plan and it is great to have the flexibility in your data usage.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 

You've been here for like...ever. Where've you been? Those plan builder plans went away about a year ago.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@makkahn28 That is the service I was looking at going for but I guess I waited too long to activate and it was no longer available. ☹️

Now I see that I really don't even notice any difference in speed but mind you I'm not a power user.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Also, the plans as they stand are really not as exciting, really hoping PM will offer more

@makkahn28  other than the 4g LTE speed throttled to 3mbts.  On the current 30 day $50 it's the same with 8.5 gigs of data with autopay. Stay safe 

Need Help? Let's chat.