cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working

Nicolecurrie21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan ran out yesterday so I added a voucher this morning and added the new $25 plan. For some reason it’s telling me I have no long distance plan even when I call local numbers. When I’m texting it’s coming up my email. I don’t understand what’s going on. It says my accounts active.

9D4F1091-8C0E-481C-B095-9710E244B149.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

I’ve yet to hear back. 

@Nicolecurrie21  They will get back to you soon, usually within 48 hours and they will fix everything for you.

They are working everyday. Monday-Friday 8am-12am (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 8AM-10PM (EDT)

Nicolecurrie21

I’ve yet to hear back. 

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

Both those and suspending the account 

@Nicolecurrie21And what was the result with contacting the moderator team?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oracles: This is another thread of what appears to be maybe the same problem from this user.

The other thread was the $25 special plan not working.

Nicolecurrie21

Both those and suspending the account 

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

I tried this a couple times 👎🏻

@Nicolecurrie21  Tried what? Dialing a 1 and contacting the moderator team?

Nicolecurrie21

I tried this a couple times 👎🏻

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nicolecurrie21 

You might want to try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It re-sets your SIM card/plan. It does not harm to your phone or account.   

To report your phone lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@Nicolecurrie21 If adding a 1 doesn't help- Give the lost/stolen trick a shot, it seems to fix almost every problem at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

My plan ran out yesterday so I added a voucher this morning and added the new $25 plan. For some reason it’s telling me I have no long distance plan even when I call local numbers. When I’m texting it’s coming up my email. I don’t understand what’s going on. It says my accounts active.

@Nicolecurrie21  . You might find that adding a ”1” to the beginning of your phone call dial might solve the issue. As long as you have minutes left (are not on a limited calling plan) your account may have a provisioning issues where the database of included calling numbers is corrupted.  Please reach out to the moderator team and they should be able to reprovision your account.  Click this to send them a message

Need Help? Let's chat.