cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving offers

Hollowed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else not receiving and offer for koodo? I didnt recieve a text or an email at all.

*Edit*

Im on the $35 unlimited talk and text and have been on it for 4-5 years now. I had it back in highschool and i always had offers but i dont get them anymore. Plus me and my dad are on the same plan, hes had his not as long as mine. Ive tried texting both numbee and i get no response.

14 REPLIES 14

Hollowed

Not that i know of?! Is there a way to subscribe back to them??

Hollowed

My dad got offered the same one but i didnt? Im on the 35 for unlimited talk and text

Hollowed

Thats the exact one my dad ended up getting and for some reason i didnt even though we are on the same plan

Hollowed

Both me and my dad are on the unlimited talk and text no data and he has it. I got the number i have like 5 years ago? Ive gotten offers before but the legit just stopped showing up 😕

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Hollowed, did you happen to unsubscribe to the promotional texts?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's just talk/text

pku

@Anonymous wrote:

@pku, we are on the $25 plan, and were offered a $20 plan with a $120 bill credit (12 x $10).

Nice.. does that $20 plan include any data? Or is it just text/talk? Trying to find something better for my mom (hard to beat $20 +2 autopay though lol). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pku, we are on the $25 plan, and were offered a $20 plan with a $120 bill credit (12 x $10).

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Hollowed wrote:

Is anyone else not receiving and offer for koodo? I didnt recieve a text or an email at all.

From my experience as I change my plan almost every month they seem to target people who use a minimum of $35 per 30 day plan.

"From my experience"

@RobertQc We received an offer for a $20/mth plan (talk/text only).  So it seems they are going after almost everyone - at some point. Cat Happy

Good to know 😄

pku

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Hollowed wrote:

From my experience as I change my plan almost every month they seem to target people who use a minimum of $35 per 30 day plan.

"From my experience"

@RobertQc We received an offer for a $20/mth plan (talk/text only).  So it seems they are going after almost everyone - at some point. Cat Happy

Really? You mean for 40/8 and 35/5? My mom also has the $20 plan but she only qualified for 45/8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@Hollowed wrote:

"From my experience"

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Hollowed wrote:

"From my experience"

- Edit

As other people have mentioned they even go after people with $20 plans

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The offers are targeted to particular customers, and so are not open to everybody.

It seems that those who got the offer were either on the $120/12GB/90day fall 2016 promo plan, or the $40/4.5GB/30day promo plan.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hollowed Are you new to Public Mobile? Also, which plan are you on? You can wait for the next offer from Koodo migration. Text OFFER to 5130 to see they have an offer for you or not

Need Help? Let's chat.