cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to make calls

tattoochin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My plan includes unlimited talk to Canada and US. When I tried making a call today it tells me "the plan does not include talk". I just payed yesterday and I double checked to make sure my plan includes talk. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tattoochin, Did you renew yesterday, or just sign up/activate yesterday.  If you renewed, and your self serve portal shows that you have an active talk plan, then something went wrong with the renewal.  If that's the case, then you need to contact the moderators team via private message.  Include your account number/phone number and 4 digit PIN in order to speed up the process.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You could have run I to a renewal issue. Try contacting mods.

I know if I dial a inprooer number I will get that message. Does it happen for all numbers?

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.