cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No talking minutes in the plan

Aryelthomaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I don't have more minutes to make calls even I didn't use all the 50 minutes from my plan. I checked in my "View usage" and all my outgoing calls together don't add up to 50 minutes.

6 REPLIES 6

Johnnytheman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should consider the 25 dollars plan, you have unlimited calls and text

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aryelthomaz wrote:

I didn't pay attention for the detail about incoming and outgoing calls. I am going to  choose the 15 dollars plan. Thank you for the answer.

Options to get more mnnute:
1. If your current minute limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your minutes back immediately with plan change.
2. You can buy minutes add-ons $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes.  Inexpensive option if you don't need the extra texts and data.

Aryelthomaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't pay attention for the detail about incoming and outgoing calls. I am going to  choose the 15 dollars plan. Thank you for the answer.

@Aryelthomaz  With either plan its a good idea to add the $5/500min add on so you dont run out of calling minutes during your cycle. They roll over every month til you use them up. When you checked your account did you see any minutes lefthander your plan features. If it no longer shows up at the bottom of your overview page you have depleted them. Add $5 to your account go to the plan and Add ons page select $5/500 min of Canada wide calling go to the bottom confirm the amount and submit. You can check the overview page to make sure it's listed under your plan and add ons and you can start calling. You may have to reboot your phone. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aryelthomaz wrote:

Hello, 

I don't have more minutes to make calls even I didn't use all the 50 minutes from my plan. I checked in my "View usage" and all my outgoing calls together don't add up to 50 minutes.

The 50 minutes for the $10 plan is for incoming and outgoing minutes combined.  You may be thinking of the $15 plane with 100 outgoing minutes and unlimted incoming minutes.

The $10 plan includes: -

• - 50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
  • - 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk 
  •  

The $15 plan with autopay includes: -

• - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

Which plan do you have?

@Aryelthomaz wrote:

The usage details won't add up to 50 minutes because any call is rounded up to the next minute if there is even 1 second used of the next. Also, ring time counts are part of the used minutes as well. Did you remember to add minutes for any time that you checked your voicemail?

Need Help? Let's chat.