cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No talk service

Ok i have just tried the report phone lost/stolen and it was a no go. After the phone restarted I tried dialing out, the recording says " you dont have an active long distance plan."   I am not dialing long distance.  Although the $15. plan includes 100 Canada wide talk. 

I am going to buy the $5. talk add-on I have seen a few times in this thread.  See if that works until this is resolved.  thanks all who have replied trying to help.  cheers

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@boondock69I would recommend you hold your $ until you have heard back from a Moderator. It could be a provisioning issue that is causing you to have issues, so adding the $5 plan won't necessarily fix that. Most people who use the $5 plan as a fix had really ran out of minutes.. it doesn't sound like you have.

I had thought that I may be wasting $ trying the $5. 500 min add-on.   Fortunately though, I can now call out.  Data usage reports 4 minutes used and I did make a 4 min call.  so the minutes are coming off the add-on but my 100 minutes does not seem to be active.  (shows no calls under plan usage)  I will send a message to a moderator now, get the ball rolling.

thanks for your input and help, appreciated.

@boondock69 , if you could post your overview page screenshot, your payment history too, we can easily explain what has happened without the moderators.

hide your identifying info, like name, phone number, account number, etc.

Thanks for the plan Stone.  But after a real battle finding out how screen shots are done.  When I insert pic of screen shot it says it's too many mb. The way she goes.

Cheers and thanks to all who tried helping an old man.

Sorry for late reply to your question.  The answer is no it did not work.  It put the $25 into my online public Mobile account.  But still no outgoing calls until I purchased the $5. 500 min add-on.