cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for the past two days ?!

olivedenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there, my plan was renewed today, August 23 - I was charged to my bank account with autopay. For some reason, even still, I have absolutely no service/no bars/unable to call/text. This started about a day ago. I’ve restarted my phone/all the obvious...what am I missing here? Any help appreciated. Thanks so much. For reference, this will be my second month with public mobile (if it works again, haha)!

3 REPLIES 3

Btazaroo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If checking your public mobile account does nothing to help I would also look at your phone. I know for me in the past I have lost service for a couple days so if restarting it does nothing then try going into a phone repair shop, they can take a look at it for free.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@olivedenny 

In your self service account, is the status active or suspended?  

You may want to try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It resets your SIM/plan and troubleshoots many issues.  

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@olivedenny wrote:

Hey there, my plan was renewed today, August 23 - I was charged to my bank account with autopay. For some reason, even still, I have absolutely no service/no bars/unable to call/text. This started about a day ago. I’ve restarted my phone/all the obvious...what am I missing here? Any help appreciated. Thanks so much. For reference, this will be my second month with public mobile (if it works again, haha)!

Do you have the Reactivate button in the upper message area of the self-serve? If so click it.

Two other things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.