cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samvad
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

No outgoing calls

1) For local numbers I get a message that my plan does not cover the number and I need add ons.

2) Toll free numbers are included in my usage.

3) My area keeps changing to Ontario or BC even after several attempts to make it AB.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: No outgoing calls

@Samvad wrote:

1) For local numbers I get a message that my plan does not cover the number and I need add ons.

3) My area keeps changing to Ontario or BC even after several attempts to make it AB.

@Samvad 

1. What plan are you on?

2. Are you asking? If so then they should not consume minutes.

3. Do you mean your phone number? What do you mean "keeps changing"?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Samvad wrote:

@Samvad   Try adding +1 in front of the numbers you are calling, but your toll free calling shouldn't incur any charges/airtime as already mentioned.  Also can you clarify what you mean when you say your area keeps changing?  How does it change?

Moderator_Team

Hello @Samvad 😄

Please send us a private message so we are able to investigate this further.

Thank you!

Public Mobile Team

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello @Samvad 😄

Thank you!

Public Mobile Team

@Moderator_Team   Is private messaging the preferred option now?  I thought submitting a ticket via SIMon was prioritized?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello @Samvad 😄

Thank you!

Public Mobile Team

@Moderator_Team   Is private messaging the preferred option now?  I thought submitting a ticket via SIMon was prioritized?

Yeah computergeek541 has been asking that for a few days now when he has seen the mods post inviting a pm. Of course...silence.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello @Samvad 😄

Thank you!

Public Mobile Team

Yeah computergeek541 has been asking that for a few days now when he has seen the mods post inviting a pm. Of course...silence.

Maybe the oracles can ask what the preferred option is through their own forum to moderators?

mimmo
Oracle

@Tiana_V @ are you able to chime in here?

Which is the prefered method to contact moderators?  There should be a consistent messaging coming from management, moderators and community.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo seems if the OPs question clearly needs help from Moderators, the viable option is to send a direct message

Need Help? Let's chat.