cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to select a new plan.

Haymakerboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I recently tried to change my plan after my renewal date. I topped up the 120.00 as requested leaving me a 25.00 balance and stuck on my old 95.00 plan.

I want 90 days, Unlimited Provincal Talk, Unlimited Text, and 6Gigs of Data. It should come to 120.00 after discounts. It wouldn't let me choose this new plan without making a payment... When I made the 120.00 payment it automatically applied it to my old plan. It should be easier to pick a new plan and make a new payment in one shot. Please fix my plan! 🙂
11 REPLIES 11

pochacco33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Please check private message re: $40 for 4GB as it's the last day to have it transferred. Thanks!

Haymakerboy
Amazing thank you!

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @Haymakerboy

I'm sorry your plan didn't change as scheduled 😕 I was able to find your account using your email address and I changed your plan for you 😛 Just reboot your phone and you should be good to go! 

Let us know if you need anything else!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

I had this problem when I went from 30-day to 90-day.  I also required a moderator to resolve the issue.

Haymakerboy
Last time they just fixed it. I dunno why they wouldn't want me to upgrade to the more expensive plan. Lol!

WearySky

I believe if you wait till after your renewal date passes, any top-up will automatically renew your old plan.  If you want to change plan yourself, you need to do it before your renewal date.  But a mod should be able to help you now.

CalvinW

You just need to tag one of them. 

All of them should get a notification. 

Haymakerboy
You're awesome!

Haymakerboy
Thanks! Did I tag them properly?

CalvinW

You should try contacting the moderator.

Here's a link on how to do so:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.